View New Posts   View Today's Posts   Current time: 08-19-2018, 05:56 PM
Current time: 08-19-2018, 05:56 PM Hello There, Guest! (LoginRegister)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Turn $7 into Thousands
06-14-2018, 06:15 AM
THE PAYPAL 7 DOLLAR MONEY-MAKING PROCESS

THE PAYPAL 7 MONEY MONEY-MAKING STRATEGY

AS SEEN O-N OPRAH - EARN HUGE almost free only $7

I gave it a try, hi its only $7, I decided at least 6 people would answer out from the NUMEROUS people that make use of the internet.

You need to give it a decide to try too!

You've nothing to lose, and a lot to gain!

A little while right back, I was browsing through some interesting provides, the same as you're now and came across a write-up related to this that said you might make thousands pounds within weeks with only an initial investment of $7.00!

So I thought, 'Yeah, right, it have to be a scam',

but like most of us,I was curious, so I kept reading.

Anyhow, it said that you send $1.00 although paypal to each of the emails reported in this article.

You then place your own email in the bottom of the number at..7, and post this article in at least 200 media teams. (There are always a lot)

So after considering it, I went ahead trying it.

I thought what've I got to get rid of except $7.00 little dollars, right?

Like many of us I was a little suspicious and a little concerned about the legal aspects of it.

It uses the same rules as the 'sent chainletters, which in line with the U.S. Postoffice (1-800-725-2161) is certainly legal!

Then I used the measly $7.00.

Well IMAGINE WHAT!! ??

With-in days, I started getting money in my own paypal bill!

I was amazed!

I figured it'd stop soon, but the amount of money just kept arriving.

This is now my fourth week and I have built a total of just over $24,641.00 and it's still coming in fast.

It is Certainly worth $7.00.

I'd like to tell you how this works and most of all, why it works?

REQUIREMENTS:

You'll want a tested paypal bill. Learn additional information on our related wiki by clicking intangible.

If you do not have an account you can go to http://www.paypal.com......

and get yourself a free account.

Because it doesn't restrict you to-the amount of money I would suggest registering for a company account you could get.

Example: having a Personal account you are limited to a month withdrawing $500.00 and receiving $500.00 a month.

And trust in me you'll be receiving more than $500.00 per month!

Like i mentoined before As a way to place the $7 in to your account, you will have to confirm your bank account with paypal (that might take a couple of days).

STEP 1:

Send, through paypal, $1.00 to each mail on the below list. Make the subject of the fee 'Email List' and in-the remarks, write 'PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR EMAIL LIST.' What you're doing is making a company by this and best of all you're not giving your address to anybody... THAT IS DEFINITELY LEGAL!

The email list:

No 1) clear

# 2) bearcat@keyway.net

No 3) pasimo@gmail.com

# 4) sfmm7@hotmail.com

Number 5) hsweaney1224@hotmail.com

No 6) matthewtaylor1@hotmail.co.uk

# 7) jprice1990@gmail.com

STEP 2:

Now simply take the..1 email off the list that you see above, move the other handles up (eg- 6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc) and increase YOUR email

Handle (the one used on the paypal consideration) as # 7 on the list.

ACTION 3:

Change whatever you need to, but try and keep this article as close to original as possible. Today, post your revised report to a minimum of 200 newsgroups, forum. (I think there are close to 32,000 groups)

All you need is 200, but recall, the more you post, the more money you make - along with everyone on the record! NO person benefits you all do!

For example: you log-on to any search engine like yahoo.com, google.com, altavista.com, excite.com then you search with matter like millionaire message board or money making message board or career message board or money making discussions or money making community or business message board etc..
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply